My works are collaborations with the built and unbuilt world that foster a sense of connectedness in our increasingly fractured environment. Each site offers the chance to explore how human and non-human ecologies can better coexist, or at least come into closer dialogue.
I’ve studied and worked in the fields of landscape architecture, sculpture, urban forestry, zoo habitat design and landscape restoration.
I grew up in Philadelphia. I live in Portland, Oregon.
Fellowships & Residencies
- Fellow, American Academy in Rome, Rome Prize in Landscape Architecture (2014)
- Rauschenberg Foundation Artists Residency (2017)
- Djerassi Foundation Artist Residency (2016)
- Ucross Foundation Residency (2017)
- Yaddo Artist Colony (2014)
- The Arctic Circle Residency (2018)